The digital platform has evolved considerably over the years. Needless to say that it is impacting businesses of all size and magnitude. With the development of the digital platform, businesses are expected to scale with the expansion rapidly and provide satisfactory service to changing customer needs. Thus, it is important, more than ever, to adapt to a strong and efficient ERP and CRM solution.
Dynamics 365 is all that you need in this context. As Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central demo would reveal, it has innumerous features to assist you and your business operations to boost productivity. The following are the ways in which Dynamics Business Central helps you.
What are the important features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central not only consists of all the functionalities available on Microsoft Dynamics NAV but also contains several new features, such as the all-new cloud capabilities. All new Business Central is the expansion of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation Business edition.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central lets its users take advantage of the entire Microsoft Stack. This enables the integration of your system to all Microsoft Ecosystem of solutions, such as Power BI, Power Apps, Microsoft Office, Cortana, and Microsoft Flow. This boosts the productivity of your company.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central demo clearly shows that it has a familiar interface. Being the cloud upgrade of Dynamics NAV, it is not so surprising. Thus, when you move from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Business Central, you will feel like it is just another software upgrade.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is connected to the Common Data Service of CDS. Owing to this integration the flow and synchronization of data between apps and systems becomes easier. This considerably reduces the redundant approach to storing the data several times for different applications. Business Central uses a single repository of data for multiple applications.
- This solution also comes with talent extension. Thus, the partners can now develop more customized and fit-to-need, improvisations themselves. Unlike before, they do not have to alter the original code in Dynamics 365 Business Central anymore.
- Microsoft Dynamics partners are capable of utilizing and getting more value out of AppSource and implement them in better marketing strategies. They now have the power to include consulting services besides apps and extensions. Additionally, the users will be able to access all the AppSource content through the Business Central platform itself.
Thus, you can only benefit from the application. In the next segment, we will look at the licensing options.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central has two pricing schemes:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials:
The essential package includes functionalities such as Financial Management, Customer relationship management, supply chain management, human resource, project management, etc.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium:
Along with all the functionalities of Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials, it includes service order management and manufacturing.