QuickBooks is quite popular accounting software across the globe. It comes in both ways i.e. offline and online, it is preferred by small as well medium-sized business owners. Its user-friendly interface and features make it the optimum accounting solution. However, like any other software it also faces glitches and bugs, those technical issues restrict the workflow of the users.
In this very article, we are going to discuss the ‘QuickBooks com error while emailing’, from what actually it to how it causes and what are consequences of it, along with the troubleshooting methods. If you are on a tight schedule then we recommend you to connect with us at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1(844)233-3033 and get an instant and precise solution to the error.
Trouble while emailing
When users struggle to email or perform the task affiliated with emailing, it means users confronting error. The reasons behind the error can be several technical glitches or unexpected factors like
- Settings for email are incorrect.
- Quickbooks run as administrator
- Corrupted or inappropriate outlook installation
- Incorrect QuickBooks installation
- .dll file is corrupted or damaged
- Issues due to background programs.
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks com error while emailing?
From below mentioned solutions, you can try to resolve the error on your own. All you need to do is to follow them stepwise step properly.
Solution 1: Check if QuickBooks running in administrator mode
- You need to shut current programs
- Then go to the start menu
- Now type QuickBooks in the search bar
- After locating QBicon right-click on it and choose ‘open file location’
- Then from the folder right-click on quickbooks.exe
- After that select properties
- Now move to the ‘compatibility’ tab and uncheck the box against the ‘run this program as administrator’.
- At last, click on ‘apply’ and then OK
Solution 2: Check settings of email preferences
- Launch QuickBooks and went to the ‘edit’ menu.
- Then click on ‘preferences’
- After that tap on ‘send forms’ from options.
- Then head to the ‘my preferences’ tab
- From the list select ‘outlook’ as your email option if you use Outlook as your email partner.
- At last, click on OK to save the changes.
Solution 3: check internet explorer setting for email preferences
- First of all, shut all programs or specially QuickBooks.
- Then launch internet explorer.
- Then you need to select ‘tools’ and then ‘settings’
- From settings choose ‘internet options’
- Now tap on the ‘program’ tab and click on ‘set programs’.
- Thereafter you need to choose ‘set your default programs’ and then the email service you want to prefer.
- Then click on ‘Apply’ followed by OK
Solution 4: Re-install the QuickBooks software
Most of the errors lead by the improper installation of the software. In order to avoid such errors including email issues, you need to uninstall and reinstall the software. For reinstallation use the clean install tool for appropriate download and installation of the software.
With the help of the above-mentioned solutions, you can easily terminate error while emailing. By any off chance, if you need expert assistance then we are ready to assist you with our diligent team at any time of the day. All you need to do is to dial +1(844)233-3033 to get 24/7 instant support.