Any product which gets sold or which is bought needs packaging. Transporting a product will need packaging. Any client or customer would expect the seller to pack the product nicely and then sell. Packaging boxes are needed in industries such as merchandise, food, transportation, cosmetics, beverage, footwear industry.
The packaging not only secure and protects the product from being mishandled or breakage but also makes it easier to hold and deliver from one place to another. The packaging boxes are lightweight in nature, can be stored easily, can re-use them if needed, and disposing the boxes is quite easy. The boxes are customizable according to various shapes and sizes, they are also recyclable.
Packaging is as crucial as the product that gets delivered. However, it is important that the packaging material is of high-quality and is durable in nature in order to protect the product.
Be it a large scale business or even a small scale business, cost-effectiveness goods are always needed. Using corrugated material that ranges from heavy double walls to e-flute in a variety of shapes and sizes, even quantity can help you with your business. You don’t always have to order large quantities of boxes to meet your demand, there are multiple corporations like this Quick Box, a division of Packaging World Inc., which helps multiple businesses to provide their customers with good packaging solutions.
Quick Box provides services such as perfect box size for your products. They don’t only leave their productivity in making boxes but make sure to handle the all-round needs of the packaging. Along with delivering boxes, they supply all the packaging material such as wraps, bags, stretch wrap, cushioning wrap, twine, foam, mailing tubes, labels, strapping, cushioned and rigid mailers, air cushioning wraps, shipping supplies and more.
Let us take a dive into the multiple supplies of products that Quick Box helps other businesses with:
- Corner Protectors: It helps to protect the corners of the furniture, picture frame or any shape object which is prone to breaking easily or causing damage.
- Edge Board: Made of rigid paperboard helps to protect the edges of a product from being scratched.
- Die-cut Tray: Easy to keep things in sight during work. You can rest your hand from carrying multiple pieces altogether by just holding the trap.
- Pizza Box: Well, specifically used for keeping pizzas but can be used to ship documents, plates, photo frames, mirrors, and more.
- Layer pads and cardboard stiffeners: The ideal product to separate your goods and stack them.
- Partition and Box Inserts: While shipping multiple products within a single box, this can be used to separate the products so that they do not come in contact with each other.
- Cut Out Wrap Box: The box requires a minimal amount of tape to secure any flat object for shipping.
- Brochure Holder Box: Easily visible to the clients or customers, the authentic touch of pick and drop style for marketing purposes.
- File Storage Boxes: The most natural way to keep your documents organized, or goods in your office table to help get a clean look for your desk
The few boxes described above are amongst the packaging solutions that Quick Box produces along with Die Cut Box with Insert, Regular Shipping cartoon, Folding cartoon, Display Shipper box, and more