If you experience hair loss or baldness and want an economic and permanent solution to your problem, Turkey is the best place for you to get a hair transplant operation. Turkey has always been known as a tourism area, and you should know that medical and cosmetic tourism is a huge part of it as well. A hair transplant operation is one of them. Over the past years, Turkey has made lots of investments and grown in the medical field. Turkey offers a one-of-a-kind experience when it comes to medical tourism, such as a hair transplant. So why should you choose Turkey to undergo the hair transplant procedure?
Why Turkey for A Hair Transplant?
Here are a few of the reasons why Turkey is a popular destination for hair transplant surgery and why you should consider having your surgery here as well:
- With hair transplant in Turkey, you will be provided with high-quality services at incredibly reasonable costs.
- Clinics in Turkey even offer all-inclusive packages that contain your accommodation and prescriptions.
- Clinics in Turkey mostly use the FUE hair transplant method, which does not live any visible scar on the body and offers you a quick recovery.
- Surgeons in Turkey are extremely experienced in the field, so the success rates are very high.
Hair Transplant Procedure in Turkey
When the patient has decided on a clinic and doctor in Turkey for hair transplant surgery, the following procedures will take place during the treatment:
Before the Hair Transplant Surgery
- If you use any medications, including Vitamin supplements, you are asked to stop using them a week before the surgery.
- You are asked to stop smoking for a week and stop using alcohol 3 days before the surgery
- You need to discuss the procedure with your doctor in detail
- You should take a shower before the surgery and wear comfortable clothes.
During the Hair Transplantation Surgery
- On the day of the procedure, your hair will be fully shaved.
- Prior to the treatment, all jewelry and contact lenses will be removed.
- After administering a general anesthetic to the patient, the doctor will remove hair grafts from the donor area.
- These hair transplants will then be transplanted to the patient’s balding area
- After the grafting is finished, the scalp will be cleaned.
- You will need to use the medications your doctor has prescribed after the surgery
- You should keep your head elevated during sleep.
- You should not wash your hair for the first few days.
- Your doctor will tell you not to smoke or drink alcohol for a while after the surgery.
- You will need to stay away from the sun, water, strenuous activities, and stress.
- You should take care of your diet as well!