Global TV is one of the most-watched channels in Canada. You’ll find Abbey, Schooled, Saturday Night Live, and more in its vast catalog. This article will explain how to activate Global TV on your device using watch.globaltv.com/activate.
Users can stream any content in Canada through its website and Global Go apps. This is because the channel is inaccessible outside Canada’s borders. To stream Global TV abroad, you need a VPN or Smart DNS.
Global TV also plays some unique content during the holidays and into the new year, including Christmas movies and shows and catch-up for the Bull, Hawaii Five-0, MacGyver, Madam Secretary, etc.
Read More About: good basketball shoes
What is Global TV?
The Global TV app is an excellent addition to entertainment for Canadian consumers,” said Regina Breslin, Director of Content Delivery at Roku.
Global TV tops the most-watched private terrestrial TV network. It has a wide range of movies, originals, TV shows, news shows (Global News), and entertainment shows mainly in English. Global TV also provides live streams of almost all TV service providers. You can also watch content on Global TV Live or stream it later when you need to watch. Global TV is available for nearly all streaming devices and networks. It was added to the Roku Channel Store in mid-2019 and developed by Tulix Systems. Let’s see how to activate Global TV on Roku.
How to Install Global TV on Roku?
- Follow these steps to enable Global TV on Roku via watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Turn on the Roku device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote to view the Roku menu.
- Select Search from home in the menu
- Search for Global TV.
- Click Add channel to add the Global TV to the channel list.
How to activate Global TV on Roku?
- To unlock and access all content and live TV streaming, enable Global TV.
- Launch Global TV on your Roku device
- You can see the activation code at the bottom of the screen.
- Now open the activation page https://watch.globaltv.com/activate on your desktop or mobile.
- Enter the activation code and click continue
- Now your Global TV is activated, and you can stream all movies, TV shows, and live channels.
How to Activate Global TV on Apple TV.
- The official Global TV app is available in the App Store. You can pair and install the app on your Apple TV device by following the steps given below.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the Home screen.
- From there, go to the App Store.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon and type Global TV.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Click the Download button to install the Global tv app on your Apple TV.
- Launch the Global TV app to get a unique activation code.
- Now go to the activation URL – watch.globaltv.com/activate on your computer or mobile phone.
- Type the activation code in the empty field and click Continue.
- Select your TV provider and log in with its credentials.
How to Activate Global TV on Android TV
- Google’s Android TV is also a compatible device that lets you watch global TV shows. Follow these steps to enable Global TV on Android TV via watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- You need to start the activation process by turning on your Android TV.
- Access the Play Store using the remote control.
- Look for the search option to find the Global TV app.
- Click on the Install button when the Global TV app appears on the screen.
- Once you have installed the Global TV app, open it.
- Select the login option to receive a unique activation code and URL inside the app.
- On your phone or tablet, go to watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter theGlobal TV activation code carefully and click on the continue button.
- Enter the username and password of the TV provider and wait for a successful message.
Congratulations! Now you can watch Global TV on Android TV,
How to Activate Global TV on Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV lets you install the Global TV app and activate it seamlessly via watch.globaltv.com/activate. But first, make sure you have the participating TV provider’s account information.
- From the Fire TV home screen, go to the Amazon App Store.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon and enter Global TV.
- Click on the download button to install the Global TV app.
- Launch the app to receive the code.
- Leave the screen visible and hold your phone to access watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter activation code.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Enter the TV provider’s login information to complete the process.
Congratulations! Now you can watch Global TV on Fire TV,
If you have doubts about adding and activating Global TV on Roku, use the comments section below, and for more devices and Roku-related articles, check out theguidezilla.com.