In urgent need of money in Mumbai and have no money in your bank account? Worried about the house rent that you need to pay? Or wondering how to pay off the pending utility bills? There is an easy way to do this and that is to apply for a money view personal loan in Mumbai.
Now some of you may need a huge amount like Rs 1 lakh as a personal loan. So, the biggest question before you must be how to get 1 lakh as a personal loan in Mumbai.
Approach the right source to get a personal loan of Rs 1 lakh in Mumbai:
- The most important thing that you need to do is connect with the right people who can give you the personal loan in Mumbai. We are sure you do not want to take any obligations from your relatives and friends.
- It is possible to get a personal loan in Mumbai by approaching one of the best financial institutions in the country.
- All that you need to do is connect with Moneyview to get a personal loan of Rs 1 lakh in Mumbai.
Why choose only Moneyview to get Rs 1 lakh as a personal loan in Mumbai?
- It is very easy to get a personal loan from Moneyview and with minimal documentation, one gets the approval for the personal loan.
- In the case of Moneyview, the entire process of personal loans is online. The applicant can check the eligibility online and then apply for the personal online on the website or app of Moneyview.
- Once the loan is approved Moneyview makes sure that the loan amount is disbursed and credited to the account of the applicant in just a few hours.
- The overall process of getting the personal loan of Rs 1 lakh from Moneyview is very easy and this is the reason that this is one of the most popular money lending companies in the country.
Follow these steps to get the personal loan of Rs 1 lakh in Mumbai from Moneyview:
- First, you have to check if you are eligible to apply for the personal loan of Rs 1 lakh in Mumbai from Moneyview.
- This you can check online on the website or the app of Moneyview.
- If you are eligible then you have to apply for the personal loan of Rs 1 lakh on the website or the app of Moneyview.
- You have to fill the application form and also submit the relevant documents online on the website of Moneyview.
- The officials of Moneyview check all the documents that are submitted by the applicant. If everything is as per the requirement and if the applicant is eligible then the personal loan is approved.
- Once the applicant accepts all the terms and conditions the loan amount of Rs 1 lakh is disbursed by Moneyview. The personal loan amount of Rs 1 lakh is credited to the bank account of the applicant in a few hours.
Know the eligibility criteria for getting 1 lakh as a personal loan from Moneyview:
- For getting Rs 1 lakh as a personal loan in Mumbai from Moneyview the applicant has to be in the age group of 21 to 57 years.
- The applicant has to fulfill the requirement of minimum salary or income and this must get credited to the bank account of the applicant
- The applicant who wants to borrow Rs 1 lakh as a personal loan must have an income of Rs 13500 or more.
- For getting the personal loan of Rs 1 lakh the applicant must have a minimum CIBIL score of 600 or a minimum Experian score of 650
Have you checked the documents that need to be submitted for getting the personal loan in Mumbai?
- For getting the personal loan of Rs 1 lakh in Mumbai from Moneyview the applicant has to submit the photo id of proof, the address proof, and the proof of income.
- For the photo id proof, the applicant has to submit his PAN card. But if there are any issues like the clarity of the photo on the pan card etc then the applicant had to submit some other document as photo id proof. The applicant can submit documents like Aadhar card as photo id proof in case there is an issue with the PAN card photo.
- For the address proof, the applicant can submit an Aadhar card or passport, etc.
- For the income proof, the applicant has to submit the bank statement of the last three months where the salary is getting credited.
It is important to know about the charges for a personal loan in Mumbai from Moneyview:
- In the case of Moneyview personal loans, the interest rate is starting from 1.33% per month
- As for the loan processing charges of Moneyview, it can be in the range of 2 to 8% of the approved loan amount.
- In the case of Moneyview, personal loans interest on the overdue EMIs is applicable, and therefore it is better that you do not miss out on paying the EMIs regularly to avoid the overdue charges. It must be noted that the interest on overdue EMI is 2 % per month in the case of Moneyview.
- For Moneyview personal loans cheque bounce charges are applicable and it is Rs 500 for every cheque bounce.
- There are no additional or hidden charges that the applicant has to bear in the case of loan cancellation. However, the interest amount from the loan disbursement to the loan cancellation period has to be paid by the applicant. The loan processing fees are retained by the company in the case of cancellation of a personal loan.
If you are living in Mumbai and are in dire need of money and need to borrow a personal loan then there is only one thing that you must do. You must approach Moneyview from where you can get a personal loan of Rs 1 lakh in Mumbai. All that you have to do is check if you are eligible for the personal loan from Money View by visiting the website of Moneyview. The eligible applicants can then apply for the 1 lakh rupees personal loan in Mumbai from Moneyview.