1,594 total views
As everybody is well-informed about QuickBooks application, such an outstanding accounting software program that accomplishes various accounting & financial management tasks in no time quite efficiently, specifically customised for small-to-medium sized business owners, but, it is quite natural to observe various technical troubles in the software like every other application and in today’s article, we are going to discuss one such error namely QuickBooks Error 80070057. Now, let’s get into the particulars on how we can fix this error code and its robust causes.
What Is QB Error 80070057?
This QB Error code 80070057 generally persists when a user attempts to access the file from a workstation positioned on a server or a Host Computer.
Probable Reasons Of QB Error Code 80070057
- When QuickBooks software is not able to read your company file because the company file extension was altered.
- When there is a corrupted QuickBooks installation.
- If QuickBooks for Windows file extension is the wrong type: .qbm, .qbb, .qbx.
- When the user is using a third-party firewall that is not re-set for QuickBooks.
- When a user tries to open a portable file without having QuickBooks accessed.
Simple Troubleshooting Measures To Fix QB Error Code 80070057
Here are a few steps as mentioned below to treat QB Error code 80070057:
- Now firstly prepare a fresh copy of Network Data (.nd) configuration file in the company folder.
- Then, simply Log off all the users and close the QuickBooks on all the PCs.
- After completing that process, now sign in as Windows Administrator and browse to the company file folder.
- Later, just look for (.nd) that is associated with the Company file having troubles.
- As soon as you get the file, either delete or rename it. In this situation, the file would automatically get created in both cases and QuickBooks network data file would grab the new network settings to verify the accessibility on the workstations.
- Firstly, try to access QuickBooks Database Server Manager on the Server or the File Hosting computer and rescan the company file folder.
- While being on the windows taskbar, just search type QuickBooks Database Server Manager and then click on the Icon open it.
- If you find the company file folder already mentioned – Select Scan option or just click Add Folder
- Now browse to the folder location and then select the folder & choose it.
- Then, just click Scan just as advised in the previous step.
- The scan primarily reconfigures the QuickBooks File Sharing authorizations in order to make it accessible to all QuickBooks Workstations and does report the errors regarding Firewall and Internet security settings for QuickBooks or if the Antivirus Programs Blocking QuickBooks.
- Finally access the file from the Server or Host Computer and then from the computer that displayed QuickBooks error code 80070057. If the problem still triggers, this has to be troubleshooted by certified QB professionals.
Solution 3 :
- Firstly, authorize QuickBooks Desktop Communication by resetting Bitdefender:
- Then, just navigate to Bitdefender 10.0 menu and then select Antivirus.
- Now, you have to choose Custom Level.
- Later, just choose Exclude path from the scan.
- On the next step, you are required to select the New Item.
- Ultimately, select the mapped drive or UNC path which generally locate the company file such as “Q:/”.
Hopefully with aforementioned troubleshooting measures, you might have resolved QuickBooks Error 80070057. For further in-depth assistance, you can directly call our executives by dialing +1-855-929-0120. Our experts are accessible 24/7 for your assistance & support. Connect to us right now!!