Tourists across the United Arab Emirates come to Ras al Khaimah whenever a new adventure attraction opens. The Jais Sledder at Jais Adventure Peak is now the nation’s talk. This brand-new adventure Jebel Jais Sledder ride in the Hajar Mountains in Ras Al Khaimah is being hailed as the longest toboggan ride in the area.
About The Longest Toboggan Ride In The Region
Ras Al Khaimah now has a new Jebel Jais Sledder ride that winds its way through the Hajar Mountains on a track that is low to the ground. The Jais Sledder is about 1,840 meters long and is constructed to the most stringent technical and physical safety requirements.
Even though the sled won’t go much faster than 40 kilometers per hour, having the ability to steer it down the slope guarantees an exciting trip for everyone. In addition to being housed in the legendary Jais Sledder, this one-of-a-kind attraction is especially appealing because of its famous location.
Tickets & Timing For The Jais Sledder
Pricing for rides on the Jais Sledder is shown below for both persons and families. Tickets for the Jebel Jais Sledder may be purchased for a single ride or a package of three.
- Single Adult Ticket: AED 50 | Return Adult Ticket: AED 95 (Three Rides)
- Prices for an adult and a child are as follows: AED 65 (one ride) or AED 135 (two rides) (Three Rides)
- If you buy a 3-ride ticket, you must use all 3 rides on the same day.
- Sledder, Jais Hours of operation are from 9:00 am until 5:30 pm.
- It is important to note that the park will have reduced hours during the holy month of Ramadan.
Guidelines and Conditions for the Use of a JAIS Sled
You need to meet these requirements to ride the Jebel Jais Sledder:
- Capable of correctly using safety equipment
- Buy your own ticket (one ticket per person)
- Possess a reliable id document
- The following conditions exclude you from using the Jais Sledder:
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- A cardiac condition
- If you have a history of neck or back issues,
- Any other health issues that might become more problematic during transit
- Anyone under 135 cm in height has to have an adult behind the wheel with them at all times.
- The amusement park’s administration has the right to cancel or alter ride operating hours at any moment should the need arise.
- Riders are required to buckle up and stay seated for the length of the trip.
- Before getting on the Jais Sledder, ensure your hair is pulled back and your loose clothing is fastened.
- The following items are not allowed on the sled: food, bags, pets, and/or any loose, pointy, or bulky things.
- Please do not touch the track before, during, or after the ride.
- Neither individual’s weight nor the sum of both riders’ weights may exceed 150 kilograms on any one sled.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions About Jebel Jais Sledder
Who Drive The Sledder?
Those who meet the following criteria may operate the Jebel Jais Sledder.
- Height requirement: at least 135 cm.
- Physical capacity for remaining seated and utilizing seatbelts.
- Possess the ability to read, write, and understand standard English.
- Ability to see the sled in front and stay a safe distance (25 m) behind it.
- Capable of regulating the pace of the sled and applying the brakes as needed.
- The sled’s driver cannot use the brakes unless in extreme circumstances.
Why Is There Not A Lower Age Limit On The Jais Sledder?
There is an age restriction on the Jebel Jais Sledder, and riders must be at least 3 years old. Furthermore, kids must have a firm grasp on the front handle to control the ride safely.
To What Should I Take To The Jais Adventure Peak?
Wear loose, comfortable clothing for all Jais Adventure Peak activities (especially for Jebel Jais Sledder). You should dress conservatively, meaning no scarves or other items of loose clothes. Flat shoes with strong grips are a must.
I’m curious about the weather in JEBEL JAIS.
The climate of Jebel Jais is relatively stable, and the average annual temperature is several degrees lower than on the mainland or in the cities. However, rain and sand storms do occur in the highlands on occasion. The Jebel Jais Sledder administration may cancel rides if conditions become unsafe due to inclement weather.
Can I Take A Video Of Myself Riding The Jais Sledder?
We regret that photography and cell phone usage are not permitted on this journey. However, the Jebel Jais Sledder team is working on a scheme to rent out go-pro cameras.
For More Visit: https://www.dubaidesertsafarigroup.com/jebel-jais-mountain/
May I Change My Reservation On The Jais Sledder?
It is possible to make changes to your reservation. If you need to modify your reservation, you may do so at no cost up to 30 days before your experience if you notify the management at least 48 hours in advance.
The information above should serve as a complete guide to the Jebel Jais Sledder ride at Jais Adventure Park. Wadi Bih is a great place to go hiking and see some fascinating animals if you’re seeking exciting ways to learn about the great outdoors.