Recruitment agencies in Turkey are external organizations that find appropriate individuals for employers. Employers enlist recruitment agencies to find applicants for available positions within their companies in order to save time and money and gain access to a larger pool of individuals that a direct advertisement and company network cannot access.
Because hiring employees might take a long time, recruitment companies play an essential role in the sector. It’s critical to hire the right individual, and in today’s competitive labor market, an employer may have to filter through hundreds of applications to locate a good candidate to interview.
Recruitment agencies in Turkey serve a special purpose. Employers need the proper people to apply for their open positions, but they often don’t have the time to find them. They hire recruiting services to handle this for them so that the company may focus on interviewing candidates.
Recruitment agencies in Turkey have started to take place in the job market. A number of businesses work with recruiting agencies to form partner connections between the agency and the employer. The process becomes much easier and faster for both employees and businesses thanks to recruitment agencies in Turkey.
ERAI Turkey, an umbrella company, provides recruitment services in Turkey for all organizations worldwide interested in working with local specialists in the Turkish market. ERAI Turkey offers its facilities to help businesses who want to receive a recruitment service in Turkey find the best candidates for appropriate positions. You can reach ERAI Turkey for detailed information and comprehensive recruitment services.
This article will go deep into the recruitment agencies in Turkey and transfer essential points about recruitment companies. This article includes the following topics:
- WHAT IS A RECRUITMENT AGENCY?
- HOW DO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN TURKEY WORK?
- WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY IN TURKEY?
- HOW TO FIND THE BEST RECRUITMENT AGENCY?
WHAT IS A RECRUITMENT AGENCY?
Recruitment agencies act as a bridge between companies and employees. They connect hiring companies with skilled professionals who are seeking a career move, working closely with both sides to ensure that their goals and needs are met. Their main service is finding top talent, evaluating candidates, and introducing the most qualified individuals to companies.
As a recruiter, you can access qualified job seekers on the market; individuals seeking new employment are more willing to contact talent acquisition firms due to their professional approach. Recruiting firms have the ability to come in and considerably simplify the recruiting process for companies and businesses of all sizes.
HOW DO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN TURKEY WORK?
While the services provided by each agency may differ, most recruiting agencies in Turkey follow a similar procedure. This process can be listed as:
When the company decides to engage with a specific recruitment agency, it must first agree. The company needs to agree on the standards for the work as well as an agreement on payment terms.
The company meets with recruitment agencies to discuss the recruitment needs. The agency’s main aim is to collect data to find and recruit the best individuals for the job. The company needs to provide a precise job description, a list of relevant talents and qualifications, a list of requirements, as well as any other key criteria.
The agency examines its database and networks for potential applicants. After making a list of potential applicants, the recruitment agency screens them and schedules interviews.
- Interviewing Process
There are two stages in the interview process. The agency first schedules applicant interviews with their own agency. This enables the agency to get a better sense of the candidates and whether or not they are suitable for the company.
The company gets information about each candidate after using these interviews to restrict the pool of prospects even further, and the agency assists the company in setting up final interviews.
When the company has found a candidate to hire, the recruitment agency can help the company negotiate with the candidate. By negotiating with the candidate, the recruiting agency saves the company time.
Following the negotiation process, the agency may assist the company with onboarding. In addition to assisting with the proper employment documentation, the recruitment agency ensures that the new employee is at ease and pleased to join the company.
Using a recruitment agency in Turkey to find and hire employees, as well as negotiate terms, can eliminate a lot of stress. Not only can partnering with a recruitment agency benefit your hiring manager, but it can also benefit your company as a whole. Here are some advantages of recruitment agencies in Turkey:
- Access to High-Quality Candidates: Recruitment firms have access to a diverse pool of qualified job searchers. They interact with candidates regularly and are experienced interviewers. They can comprehend both candidate demands and company requirements using several methods to create a solid match.
- Saving Time and Money: Using a recruitment agency saves your company time and money compared to hiring internally. Recruiters collect and review CVs, examine references, and filter qualified job seekers through different interview methods.
- Expertise in Recruitment: Recruitment services in Turkey have industry-specific recruiters. Working with a recruiting agency that understands your business provides industry-specific information on market dynamics, salary rates, and the skills you’ll need to succeed. Recruiters specializing in a given industry have access to applicants with specific talents.
- Expertise in Recruitment Laws: Recruitment agencies are always up to date on recruitment laws so that they can assist you in avoiding legal concerns. The agencies are consist of specialized teams to ensure that employment legislation is followed throughout the hiring process and after that.
- Business Growth: Working with a recruitment agency ensures that you identify the best suitable candidates and receive assistance in maximizing your company’s potential. Recruitment agencies supply more than simply employees; they also provide skills and support to help your business grow.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST RECRUITMENT AGENCY?
Finding the right recruitment agency is an essential and primary point for your business. While choosing the best agency, you should consider the following steps:
- Explain your hiring needs clearly. Do you look for hiring one, a few, or a lot of people, and for what position?
- Interview recruitment agencies like candidates. It would help if you asked specific questions to the recruitment agency the same way you would ask candidates during an interview. This will allow you to determine if they can meet your requirements quickly.
- Consider the budget. You should find the best recruitment agency that is fit your company’s budget.
- Consider the experience of the recruitment agency. Analyze the feedback and comments from the clients with whom they are working and the length of time they have been in business.
In conclusion, working with a recruiting agency in Turkey can offer numerous benefits such as talented employees, time and money savings, support for your business. If you are looking for candidates through Turkey, you can contact ERAI Turkey to provide recruitment services for your business. You can benefit from all facilities of ERAI Turkey to find the ideal candidate for your position.